- Access, in/out through veins/artery in groin of the patient
- In groin + initiation of adapted Catoli One.
- The venous blood of the patient can be drained to a reservoir.
- Catoli One can restore or preserve blood circulation of the body.
The blood can be oxygenated in a oxygenator, if necessary.
- The blood is pumped back into patients arterial vascular system.
- 1000 signals per second to the machine.
- Bubble-detection (because the patient can become diving-illness).
Ensure the patient during the transport to hospital.
Ensure the patient to be surviver at the hospital as well at secondary hospital, or all over.