- Access, in/out through veins/artery in groin of the patient
- In groin + initiation of adapted Catoli One.
- The venous blood of the patient can be drained to a reservoir.
- Catoli One can restore or preserve blood circulation of the body,
The blood can be oxygenated in a oxygenator.
- The blood is pumped back into patients arterial vascular system.
- 1000 signals per second to the machine, below here, bubble-detection.
Ensure the patient at the accident scene in any event.
Ensure the patient during the tranport to hospital.
Ensure secondary hospitals.
Ensure the stationary heartlung machine.
Ensure the operations.
Ensure the staff and doctors, when the Recue-Vechicle arrive.
Ensure the staff and doctors, when more power is needed.
Ensuring the patient, staff and doctors in many difficult out of hospital situations.